Thursday, April 11, 2013

November

In November we finished putting the basement back together after our huge summer house project. I was so very glad to get the bathroom finished and everything done before Joel was born.


 Hello Grandma and Grandpa Madsen.


My Grandpa Browning passed on from this life. I had the opportunity to sit with my Grandpa the day before he died. As I held my Grandpa's hand, I felt the new baby growing and wiggling with in me. It was wonderful to sit and ponder the two great transitions of birth and death. I thought about how close heaven is and how much support we have from the other side as both of these great events occur. I felt very strongly that my Grandpa would get to help send my baby into this world from the other side and that Grandpa would be sending his love with this new baby. I wanted to remember this by giving my baby my Grandpa Richard's name. The funeral was a wonderful celebration of the full and faithful life my Grandpa lived.





We had thanksgiving dinner with my parents and family.





Eeva turned 3. My dear little Eeva, such a spirited girl and I love her more than words can say.






No comments:

Post a Comment