Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At Mothers Breast

Several weeks ago I got some pictures taken for a blogging project called "At Mothers Breast." It is put together by Katrina who blogs at Musings of a Redhead. This is was she says about the project:
Breastfeeding is beautiful, natural, and normal. That is what I set out to capture on this photographic journey. I want to show real moms feeding their babies. I want more people to be exposed to how natural and normal breastfeeding can be. I think that part of why so many moms struggle to breastfeed is that they don't often see other women breastfeeding. We learn from watching. I hope this collection of photographs will inspire more women to nurse their babies and to feel comfortable doing it anywhere. And I hope it will inspire all of us to give more support to breastfeeding moms. They need it!

If you are a breastfeeding mom and would like to be photographed for the project, please contact me at redbeanphoto@gmail.com. You must live within an hour's drive of Salt Lake City or be willing to travel here.

~Katrina Anderson
Here are a few of my favorite pictures.





It was fun to participate in the project and I think the picture turned out great. My pictures are up on the website today. You can see more of them here

No comments:

Post a Comment