Sunday, September 19, 2010

This girl

These days I can't seem to get enough of this girl!


She has such a wonderful spirit about her. 


She can be strong willed and quite opinionated. She has recently learned to crawl and scoot about and climb. If she sees something she wants, she is so very determined to figure out a way to get to it, even in her semi-mobile state. 

I hope I can teacher her (and all of my children) to think for herself and to stand up for what she knows is right. I hope that she will always no she needs no ones approval to be of self worth.


Eeva, I am so glad you have blessed our home with your presence. I am so happy you can be here on this journey with us. I am trying to be a good mom and I love you with all of my heart!

1 comment:

Jen M said...

she is such a sweetie pie.your a great mom Janice. We tend to be too hard on our selves.

Post a Comment